think! Additional Mathematics Textbook A (10th Edition)
think! Additional Mathematics is a textbook designed to provide students valuable learning experiences and a deeper appreciation of mathematics by engaging their minds and hearts. It covers the MOE Syllabus for Mathematics implemented from 2020, and reflects the important shifts towards the development of 21st century competencies. Underpinning the writing of this textbook is our belief that all students can learn and appreciate mathematics. This textbook will be a meaningful companion for students as they embark on an exciting journey in secondary school mathematics through collaborative and self-directed learning.
- Chapter Opener and Introductory Problem motivate the development of concepts
- Investigation, Class Discussion, Thinking time and Journal Writing highlight mathematics as a tool and as a discipline
- Real-life examples and applications emphasise the relevance and beauty of mathematics
- Worked Examples, Practise Now and Exercise questions ensure a high baseline of mastery
- Challenge Yourself problems provide extension opportunities
- Reflection prompts encourage metacognition
- ICT tools promote visualisation and exploration of concepts
- Opportunities to code expose students to this increasingly prominent skill of the future
- Looking Back and Summary consolidate the big ideas, concepts and knowledge encountered in each chapter
|Consultants||Dr. Yeap Ban Har, Dr. Joseph B.W. Yeo|
|Authors||Dr. Joseph B.W. Yeo, Dr. Choy Ban Heng, Sharon Lee, Teh Keng Seng, Wong Lai Fong|
|Dimensions||210 mm x 297 mm|
View the sample here.
People also bought think! Additional Mathematics Workbook A